USA Softball is seeking submissions for the “Athlete Spotlight” section for the 2018 Issue IV of “Balls and Strikes Online Magazine", which is an official publication of the organization. Any athlete who plays for a USA Softball team, regardless of their age, discipline and level, will be considered for the feature but a limited number will be selected for the publication.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS. Incomplete submissions, including those without a photo, will not be considered for the publication.
1. What is your name?
2. How old will you be in December 2018?
3. Where are you from?
4. What is the name of your USA Softball team?
5. What division is your team (10-Under, Gold, Major, Men's A, etc.)?
6. Is your team fast pitch, slow pitch or modified pitch?
7. What position do you play?
8. When and how did you begin playing softball?
9, What is your favorite thing about playing softball?
10. What are your goals in softball?
11. What is the best experience that you have had in softball so far?
12. What softball accomplishment are you most proud of?
13. What is the toughest obstacle you have had to overcome in the sport?
14. Who are your role models in the game?
15. Why should we profile you in the magazine?
16. Is there anything you would like to add?
17. If we have additional information, how can we contact you? For athletes who are under 18 years old, please also include the name and contact information of your parents/guardians.
To be considered for the 2018 Issue IV of “Balls and Strikes Online Magazine", you must answer questions 1-17 above and submit the answers in the body of an email, not as an attachment. Send answers to the questions only. Do not include essays, recommendations, etc. Submissions that do not include a photo will be discarded.
Please note that USA Softball will not confirm if entries are received. If your submission is not selected for Issue IV, please consider submitting it later for Issue I of the 2019 season, which is scheduled for March.